I'm trying to implement quite a simple thing using Jira Automation: add a list of cloned issues keys to a comment in the epic issue, where all those cloned issues are getting linked to.
My automation has a branch with a JQL rule used to select related issues and iterate over them. Before entering that branch I'm adding a new comment to the trigger issue (which is that main epic issue) and then within the branch I'm cloning certain issues and link them to that epic issue, where the comment was added earlier in this automation, and would like to update that comment with a full list of issue keys for all the cloned issues.
I'm aware that this type of branches are running as separate processes and I will not be able to see "createdIssues" list outside of the branch. Hence I decided to try the solution with adding a generic comment first (before entering the branch) and then within that branch update that comment using its ID.
According to the logging initial comment is being added successfully, it's ID is being assigned to a variable, variable's value is present when inside the branch, "createdIssue" smart value works as expected within the branch, BUT when it comes to the Edit Comment action, where I use the "Smart Value" to refer to the comment ID to be edited, it produces the same "No comment to edit" error in the log despite of whatever I try to put there in the comment text (tried both dynamic and static text values there).
I tried googling for this "No comment to edit" error as well as searched for it here in the community and there were no matches at all.
Also I tried adding a "Re-fetch issue data" action inside that branch and before the Edit Comment action to make sure that the branch can "see" the last comment - same story, just getting "No comment to edit" error in the log and comment is not getting updated.
Here is that part of my automation:

Here are the parameters of certain actions from the automation above:

This is an example of an Edit Comment action with just a simple text "TEST" to illustrate that even that one is leading to this "No comment to edit" error:

This is an original Edit Comment action, where I was expecting the initial comment to be updated with the list of the keys of the cloned issues:

And here is what I see in the logs after running the automation (comment ID logged here is a valid one and it corresponds to that initial comment, which was added prior to entering the branch) :

Has anyone faced this type of issue and what could be alternative options to achieve the desired result in my case?
Thanks in advance for your help!