Hi. I have problem that I can decide but I whant to found automation for decide this problem. In our system there are many projects and there work automations. A week or may be more this automation dosn't worked. It was before my automation work correctly and in all projects. I must restore the information. I have Jira Software(SUPPORT) and Jira Servise managment(SR). My automation copied the comentaries from SR to SUPPORT and from SUPPORT to SR. And the time this automations dosnt worked this copy process dosnt worked. I must issue by issue solve this problem. And I must spend for this thinking 2 or 3 days. Can I resolve this problem automaticaly? And how? I thinking by using the utilities. F e copy and sync. But how I must wrote the JQL for it? Can I wrote that tipe JQL to found this information? Please help me .
Hi Kamil,
Can you please post a screenshot of your entire rule?
Hi @John Funk Ok.
Also this part not work as expected. I need ifromation from other side but this information sometimes take from other side sometime not.
Reporter [~accountid:{{triggerissue.reporter}}]Assignee [~accountid:{{triggerissue.assignee}}]{{comment.body}}
So what exactly is not working? Is the Comment in the rule getting added? Are the names getting added?
@John Funk automation is working. I need option to copy some comments but this comments can be very much - about 100. I only can copy whole issue but not comment or I can copy selected comments to other issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.