I have 2 different projects that share information. I use an automation rule to copy comments and attachments from one project to another and vice versa. Occassionally, maybe once a week, the rule will run several times on the same comment, posting those comments to the tickets repeatedly. The audit does not tell me why this is occurring. Has anyone else had this issue or have any ideas on where to start with investigating this issue?
Here is my automation rule:

Here is the audit log showing where it ran repeatedly.

Here is then the audit log showing that there was a related issue after all.

It appears from what I'm seeing in the audit log that the comment was made on project A (Procure project) and was not copied to project B (LDP project) because it didn't see the linked issue, even though there really was a linked issue.
Then it saw the issue and copied the comments from project A to project B. Then it copied the comments back from project B to project A several times.
I do see other instances where No Actions Performed appear, but it does not copy the comments multiple times. So I don't think that is the issue.
Any thoughts as to what could be happening?
Thank you.