I found the similar question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Custom-Status-Label-markdown/qaq-p/1665686
but it seems that there is no progress.
I found the page for the markup: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=allbut the document does not guide how to write the Status markup.
Anyone who knows these relevant?
Hi @Youngmu Yang and welcome to the Community!
Atlassian has a new editor for text fields in cloud for some years now and I would not expect to see any investments in markup support, to be honest.
Similar as in the thread you refer to, what problem are you trying to solve? If you just type / (slash) and then status in the editor, you can pick a lozenge color from a predefined set and then type any text you want as the status name.
Hope this helps or clarifies!
Thank you for replying!
Basically, I want to use the Default Value for the custom field.
In this case, It seems that I need to set the format as a markup.
are there any alternatives?
@Walter Buggenhout
If you need more explanation, let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.