Hi guys,
are those Request body filters available to call this API? I'm trying with postman but nothing happen using those filters, only 'limit' works.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-users/#api-v1-orgs-orgid-users-get
Best,
Antonello
Hello folks! No one is using it? No one can help me to understand how it works?
Hello @Antonello Storelli
You referred to "those filters" but didn't say which ones you were trying to use, what their name is or what their purpose is.
The endpoint you provided a link to supports only two request parameters, orgId and cursor; there are no 'filter' parameters that it supports.
It would help if you provided a complete example of the request you're trying to send, including the full request path, all parameters and their values.
Hi @[deleted]!
I was trying to use this one: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/admin/organization/rest/api-group-users/#api-v1-orgs-orgid-users-search-post
As you can see there are more filters that you 'can use' (as they described) in the request of the payload, but I am not able to use them, did I understand wrong?
That is not the same endpoint that you provided a link to in your original question, that is a different one.
Those things you are calling 'filters' are called parameters and go into the body of the request to define aspects of the request.
What EXACTLY do you mean by "I am not able to use them"? You still haven't provided the complete example of the request you're trying to send, including the full request method, path and all body parameters and their values.
Without this detailed information, there is no way to just randomly guess what you might be doing and what the problem might be.
Also, are you completely, absolutely positive your organisation has the new user management experience in place, which is declared in that endpoint's documentation:
Returns a list of users with applied privacy controls in an organization using the new user management experience
Hi David,
I know where they are, into the body request, and the parameters are used to filter results, so, to me, they are filters. If I don't put any of them I get all the records, instead, if I put a parameter called 'limit:20' I filter the result to 20 records. So they are filter. It doesn't matter anyway.
The API works with the standard limit parameter:
If I try for example 'accountStatuses' to filter only inactive users it didn't work to me. i did it in this way:
accountStatuses shows that it wants an array of strings so my assumption is that the JSON body would use the following:
"accountStatuses": ["inactive"]
That doesn't work however as it returns an HTTP 400 error. That really surprised me because accountIds also shows it wants an array of strings and the JSON below returns the correct account:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.