When I am log in "Time in status" Plugin. I can see all individual status time but, I want see all the status of Time spent "Total Time " column.
Hi @Jojibabu
Which App are you using for Time in Status? There are a few with similar names
Ste
Hi @Jojibabu ,You can try using the app Time in Status for Jira—Reports | Charts | Dashboard, which my team developed.
The Total column on the grid summarizes all time in statuses in which issues were during a particular period.
The Column Manager feature helps you subtract statuses you don't need to consider from the calculation, such as On Hold, Done, etc.
You can try it for 30 days free of charge. Also, you can book a demo call during which the team will answer all your questions.
I hope this was useful for you!
Hello @Jojibabu ,
If the Time in Status app you are referring is Timepiece - Time in Status for Jira by OBSS, you can refer to the following document to learn how to set up a total time spent column.
https://dev.obss.com.tr/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=294982438
HI @Jojibabu
If you are using Time in Status Reports app, you can easily group your statuses and get a total time for that group.
Time in Status Reports
More details here - Grouped Statuses
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.