I created a project and successfully added the first issue to it. However, I'm unable to locate the option to create a second issue. Are you familiar with where I should click to proceed?or why this is happening
Hi @Manos Perisynakis
This is a Jira Service Management Project - so you can either...
Ste
Hi Manos - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Just click the Create button in the top navigation bar and populate with the appropriate Project and Issue Type.
Hi @Manos Perisynakis ,
Welcome to the community !!
On the menu bar, there is create button. Click on it and select required project and issue type to create the tickets
thank you very muchh
No worries!
If this answer helped resolve your issue, can you accept it? That helps others know this answer can help them too
Hello @Manos Perisynakis
In addition to the above replies pleae make sure that you select the correct Project and issuetype while creating the issue.
Please Accept and vote if it helps.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.