similar to this question https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/One-user-does-not-receive-Jira-notifications/qaq-p/2288134
I don't get any configured standard notifications from a JIRA service Management project, especially not the one on new tickets (which I need).
The directly addressed (by &@ user) messages I do get, so it is not a mail issue in general.
There are no project individual notifications configured. It is a newly set up account with mostly defaults, still running in the trial free tier. (Because of that I can't ask tech support of Atlassian for help.
I think I did get some in the very beginning, but I deleted them and I'm not sure anymore.
The only thing I noticed was an error message created by the undeliverability of the auto-reply I had configured in my email account. so maybe that got me onto some kind of block-list, but for outgoing (?)
but that block seems to be valid only for this project. the very same email address works fine in another JIRA project in some other paid account, where I had the chance to test it.
the other reason I imagined was, that JIRA assumes, that I'm still logged in and does not send notifications because of this. But I even changed the email adress of the user, but the behaviour did not change....
I have no idea how to analyse any further....