I want to add an ai chatbot widget to our customer portal that creates tickets. We have a widget for the chat bot designed already and need to train it with the data. Is it possible to integrate our own chatbot? If so, how would I go about it?
Welcome to the community @Brady Buttrey !
Currently, Atlassian is only having their AI implemented with no options to create your own chatbot like ChatGPT does.
You can check this page right here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Has-anyone-set-up-a-chatbot-in-jira-service-desk/qaq-p/1083804
Also, I'd recommend checking out Zapier chatbot that allows you to create your own chat bot.
Thanks Perisic,
I read into Zapier a little bit but I wonder if maybe you can answer my lingering question. Would our chatbot need to be created in Zapier, or could we use Zapier to integrate it? Additionally, would it allow us to implement it on the JSM customer portal to help customers using our KBAs and create tickets.
To answer your question, this is only possible if you use the Zapier as standalone. Otherwise, Atlassian doesn't have this feature enabled yet.
Interesting, thank you for the information. I'm curious, are you aware if other ITSMs like ServiceNow have features that allow you to integrate your own custom chatbot?
You might want to check out this list of AI bots by MobileAppDaily that you can add to your customer portal. It could give you some great options for integrating your own chatbot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.