Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone set up a chatbot in jira service desk?

Jennifer Volpe May 15, 2019

Hey y'all! 

My team and I have been looking into building some sort of chatbot to work with confluence and jira service desk for our customers to get answers. I am just wondering if any of you have built something similar or if you know of a a good plugin that we can use for this. We are on jira cloud, by the way. 

I appreciate any help/ideas- thank you! 

4 answers

1 vote
Gezim Shehu [Communardo]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2019

Hi,

Very much interested in this topic. I know there is an addon for chat functionality, with a cool interface

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218891/chat-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=server&tab=overview

So if in theory, we could access this addon's service and send/read chats, it could be doable.

This would only serve as the front end though.

Let's see if others also have any interesting ideas or implementations already

Troy Kirin May 16, 2019

I'm trying to integrate my Knowledgebase from my Service Desk that has Confluence as the backend with IBM Watson.

Currently exploring if a proof of concept can be created utilizing the Confluence REST API paired with IBM Cloud: Natural Language Understanding/Classification. The objective to classify the unlabeled data already existing in Confluence and feed it into Watson Assistant.

Currently hacked a way to just web crawl the Service Desk and remove the HTML to utilize along with Natural Language Classifier.

0 votes
Bertrand Lafforgue April 28, 2021

Hi,
Our Chatbot for Jira Service Management and Confluence is now available on the marketplace. 
You can try it for free. https://bit.ly/3dXYU5b

Looking forward to your feedback
Best regards

Wayne Harvey June 1, 2021

Bertrand,

We're looking for a Chatbot that will run on Jira Service Management Data center (not in the cloud.)  Would your plugin be developed to run there as well in the very near future?

Bertrand Lafforgue June 1, 2021

Hello, We are on top it. The Data Center version will come soon. Stay tuned.

Like Peter Schwenk likes this
Amedee Potier November 23, 2021

The DataCenter version of our chatbot is now available. You can get a free trial from: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1226267/koji-chatbot-for-jira-service-management-datacenter?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview 

xixi li March 1, 2023

Hello, how do I get a license to experience it? Because we are looking for an online conversation tool platform adapted to jsm.

@Amedee Potier 

Amedee Potier March 1, 2023

Hi Xi Li,

we have a plugin available for the Atlassian Cloud edition in the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224614/koji-chatbot-for-jira-service-management?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

We do not have a DataCenter edition on the marketplace, but you can contact us if this is something of interest to you: contact@konverso.ai

Thanks,

Amédée

xixi li March 2, 2023

Hello, thank you for your reply.
However, we are using the DataCenter version. @Amedee Potier 

Amedee Potier March 3, 2023

Yes Xi Li,

yes, understood. If you want the DataCenter edition, then please contact us directly (contact@konverso.ai). We have removed it from the Atlassian Marketplace at the beginning of this year as there was no demand for it (all requests are for the Cloud Edition).

We have however the DataCenter plugin available from us directly, outside of the Marketplace. We would first need to discuss to understand your use case and the business opportunity. Contact us by email and we can discuss the next step.

Amédée 

Pragya Gurung October 31, 2023

Hi Amedee,

I can't seem to find the Koji chatbot in Atlassian Marketplace for cloud. When I click on the first google search result, it takes me to an error page.

0 votes
Bepof Jd August 18, 2020

I kind of connected Azure Bot with Jira Cloud. I think you could create a bot on Azure with all the functionalities you want and make it available to your team. The demo is available here.

0 votes
Bertrand Lafforgue November 18, 2019

Hello, our software development team has developped a chatbot for Confluence and JIRA Service Desk. Please check www.konverso.ai. We have customer projects ongoing in France. Konverso has developped a Conversational AI Platform so that you can develop your conversational scenarios connected to Atlassian and more.

Our own software team has to leverage our Chatbot to get things done in Atlassian/ Azure/ etc...

Looking forward to your feedback 

Bertrand

Alexandra Hu August 17, 2020

Hi, 

I am quite interested in your product after I visit your company website, but I cannot search the product in Atlassian Marketplace. 

Can you please advice your product name in marketplace so that I can get a trial for evaluation? 

Thanks! 

Bertrand Lafforgue August 17, 2020

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you for your interest in our product. Our solution is not yet in the marketplace. It will be in 2020. 

Let's connect. We will discuss your context, requirements, and how our solution can help you achieve your goals. Please book a meeting in my agenda here

Best regards,

Bertrand 

bertrand.lafforgue@konverso.ai

Like David Hassan likes this
Alexandra Hu August 17, 2020

Thanks Bertrand, 

Looking forward to your product launch in Atlassian marketplace.

We are now looking for a more interactive and unique interface for service desk customer raising requests. We researched on some chatbot addons they are good, while I saw you applied AI technology into your products which make chatbot more intelligent. 

If your product launched in marketplace please let me know, thanks. 

Best regards,

Alexandra

alexandra.hu@technet-asia.com

James L Cleckler October 2, 2020

I'm interested as well. I didn't see it in the marketplace but would be interested to know when it will be available.

Amedee Potier May 26, 2021

You can now try our chatbot dedicated to Jira Service Desk, available on the Marketplace:  https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224614

This chatbot is designed to automatically leverage the Confluence content associated with your portals, it offers the ticket management, and it lets you also add your own FAQ.  You can get it up and running in less that one hour.

Complete details are available in the related wiki: 

https://konverso.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/KAJSM/overview?homepageId=2165244015

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

Amédée

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events