I want to copy a JSM project to another cloud instance?This document states that you can copy JSM projects and issues.But, when I actually try to do it, I can only select JSW and JWM, and I can't copy JSM.Why?
What product data is copied | Atlassian Support
Hi @Saki Okubo
There is a different JSM migration tool that is in Beta I think. However, there is also an add-on called Revyz Configuration Manager for Jira that can do the configurations, or the Revyz Data Manager for Jira app that can do both data and configurations. You can do a free trial for 30 days. Full transparency, I am an advisor for the app.
Salto also supports migrating JSM projects between sites. You can try it free for 30 days.
I am not aware of a timeline.
We have just released an update for Deep Clone for Jira that enables you to clone whole projects, including their configuration for different schemes between different Jira instances.
You can read more on this new feature here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.