I have a same problem as this LINK : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-resubscribe/qaq-p/1522601
All apps have started to deactivate, so I tried to delete all apps and reinstall them, but it's failed.
In the subscription, only 'Suspended' is exposed and there are no icons we can change.
Please let me know how to solved it.
@hyeji.kyoung Were you on the trial versions of these 3rd-party apps and reached the end of your trial period?
Have you tried contacting support for the various suppliers of the apps? You can generally find contact information on the Support tab for the app in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Hi @hyeji.kyoung and welcome to the Community,
if you cannot resubscribe from admin.atlassian.com > Billing , then your screenshot already is giving you the answer: contact customer support and ask them to reactivate your licenses.
Thank you for your reply, but cloud-free version users can't access contact point, that's why I asked the community. Let's try contacting with another drop-down menu. like payments, billing.....
I solved it by inquiring about Purchasing and Licensing, not a bug menu. Thank you!
Hi @hyeji.kyoung , I created a support ticket for our Billing team to assist you. You will soon hear back from our team with the ticket number!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.