I am creating automations in Jira Cloud for a Business Project where there are only two types of issues: Epics and one type of child issue.
To avoid having to manually assign and set the due date of the child issues of an epic one by one to the same person and date, I have created a simple automation which copies the Assignee, Due Date and Reviewer fields from an Epic to the child Issues (Manual Trigger).
This is the rule:

It works if I execute it just after creating the Epic and its child issues, but when some of the child issues have been edited (e.g. have some of these fields filled) it does not work.
When looking at the audit log, it says "no action perform", no action is performed and it says to uncheck the 'only include issues that have changed...' but I cannot find this option in the Manual Trigger config.

Why does the rule not work in this case?