Hello,
I am unable to edit the whiteboard - it says This whiteboard is view-only. I have the owner rights, how do I change it?
Hi @Vladislav
Each page/white board has restrictions. can you check those page restrictions ones and is it possible to send a screen shot of the error you getting
Thank you.
Welcome to the community @Vladislav !
As it says in the information panel, you can only have 3 active whiteboards. In order to have unlimited number of whiteboards you would need to update to Premium.
@Vladislav Based on the answer from @Andy Gladstone on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Is-it-possible-to-change-a-whiteboard-owner/qaq-p/2573565, you may be able to free up your whiteboards by adding Confluence users.
I'm not sure if this works for existing whiteboards or if it works out to cost less than moving from Standard to Premium, but it may be an option for you.
Hi @Jerrold - Empyra
There are no page restrictions. I only see the warning about 3 whiteboards limit but cannot edit it. It also affected other people.
Or to delete one of the whiteboards that you don't really need.
Hello @Nikola Perisic
Thanks for your response. But if when removed a whiteboard, I am still not able to edit the existing one
As I checked per person can have only Three active whiteboards
Active whiteboards are editable and collaborative within your plan, while those that exceed your limit become read-only for viewing past content.
please refer this link
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/understand-confluence-whiteboards-plans-and-features/
Thank you
Thanks @Jerrold - Empyra
But if I remove newly created, how can the older one become active and editable?
I see. You would need to upgrade to the Premium tier in order to make additional changes.
Got it, thank you guys for your assistance
I don't want to confuse anyone who looks at this answer. It was later clarified by Atlassian that each user can only have 3 active whiteboards, not a total of 3 * (number of users in your instance) as we had thought in March.
For others just tracking down this issue, you can reduce the number of active whiteboards below the limit (3) and then copy the view only board to a new board. You will be able to edit the new board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.