Hello Community! I'm having trouble working through a complicated bit of automation. We have a two tier system for some JSM tickets that come in. If tier 1 needs to escalate certain tickets they have an automation button that will do several steps and then clone an issue onto a jira software project. What I'm trying to do is set up some automation to dump some JSM specific fields into either the description or a comment so users on the software project don't need to go into the linked JSM issue for additional info on the request.
Currently I've set up the attached screenshot but can't seem to find the correct smart value syntax to pull that field data from the linked jsm issue. Is this the best way to do this? I'm planning on listing all of the fields that don't come over currently regardless of request type.
Is there a smarter/easier way to do this?

The automation on the JSM side is:
When: Manually trigger
Clone issue to jira software project
Add a component to the initial issue.