Hi all, please advise me. I need the following: If I open the issue history, I should be able to see the status transitions, but I can't see who triggered it.Is it possible to implement in jira?
Hi @mekhak.bezhanian
Is this happening on all of your issues or just one? Do you know if the issues were imported?
Hi @Susanna BabayanIt should be implemented within 1 board for all of the issues. The issue is not imported. For example, the issue is created and transitioned from one status to another. I want to hide only one certain status so that it will be visible only in the history section, ONLY like the status changed from e.g. In Progress -> Waiting for Review and that's all.
@mekhak.bezhanian
If I understood you correctly, you want to hide the issue transition history, right?
as per my knowledge, it's not possible to hide data in the history section. you can't even delete it manually, it's stored in Jira
@Susanna Babayan I want to make a certain status transition in a hidden form so that other users can't see who triggered the transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.