Hi, all,
Should I have to configure a setting somewhere since upon pasting of a markdown content it is not converted? After updating the page it stays as a code snippet. According to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-use-Markdown-in-Confluence/qaq-p/2191042 and https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/confluence-cloud-editor-roadmap/, Markdown lines should be automatically converted to Confluence format when pasted.
Thank you!
Burdaki Sorunu Anlamış Değilim
@adiyamanlilar_com adiyamanlilar_com The problem is that I have extracted information in Markdown language for some source files, which needs to be presented "beautifully" in Confluence format. Despite the documentation stating that the Markdown format is transferred to Confluence format upon pasting, it remains in a hardly-readable Markdown format for marketing people.
Hi @Maria Petkova
If you are still looking for Markdown solutions for Confluence, I'd like to suggest you our app Markdown Macro for Confluence.
It allows you to add Markdown, LaTex, AsciiDoc, and Diagrams on your Confluence page by adding the relevant macro and providing the content you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.