Hi Atlassian community!
I want to create an automation for specific type of projects that have specific workflow scheme, is there any way to do it?
Hi @Fatima Alghannam
Welcome to the community.
No there is no such a smart value, relating to project schemes.
Hi Fatima - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There currently is no smart value for workflow schemes. What is it exactly that you are trying to do? You could probably accomplish what you want with the Project Category.
Thank you John!
What I need is automated tasks that are created once I create a project with specific settings (as attached), as I don't want the automated tasks to be created with any type of created projects
Hi @Fatima Alghannam -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I do not believe there are smart values or JQL to do that for a project.
However, if your rule is triggered on Project Created, it could call the REST API function to find the workflow schemes associated with the project, using the Send Web Request action, and then test the results.
If you want to try that approach, here are some references to get you started:
Kind regards,Bill
Again, I would create a Project Category for those projects and add it to the PMO template (PMT) project. You could call the category PMT or PMO if you wanted. Then all projects created with that template would inherit the Project Category.
Then you can use a smart value condition for a Project Created trigger to see if the project category = PMO or PMT or whatever you use.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.