How can I create a report similar to the 'Created vs. Resolved' type report (from a Service project), within a Software project?
In a service project - when creating a report, you can define multiple series based on a given filter & set the timeline / interval of the series. Here I am reporting on the number of issues resolved by given members of the team assigned to the service project.
In a software project - a Created vs Resolved report type exists, but you cannot add additional filter series sets.
I'd like to create two kinds of reports in some software projects:
* A line graph for the count of tickets created by reporter, over the past quarter, with weekly total intervals. So I can review easily how many tickets my team has created for a software project, by week, over the course of a quarter.
* A line graph for the count of tickets 'tested' by a user, over the past quarter, with weekly total intervals. So I can review easily how many tickets my team has tested for a software project, by week, over the course of a quarter. (I have a custom field on software projects for users to insert their user to, so I can track which users are currently testing a ticket, and all users that have tested a ticket over its development lifecycle)
Ultimately I'd place these software reports in a dashboard with other project reports.