Hello,
in our Service Projects, we have an Automation that sets the Issues to the Status "Waiting for Customers" whenever an Employee makes a public comment for the customers.
Now, we want to set up an Automaton, that runs daily and checks all "Waiting for Customers" issues. If the customers haven'd answered in the last 3 days, it's supposed to send a reminder to the customer. Then, after 2 days, if there still wasn't an answer, the tickets is supposed to be closed.
I can figure out the first part, where I just made a JQL query that takes all Issues that have to correct status and haven't been updated in the last 3 days, but I don't know how, or if I can do the part after, where the automation waits another 2 days and closes the ticket.
Right now, the only solution I see is to create another Status like "Customer reminded" and make 2 seperate Automations. One that waits 3 days, reminds customers and sets the status to "Customer reminded", and a second automation that checks all Issues that are "Customer reminded" and closes them after 2 days.
Is it possible to do that with a single automation and single status?
Thanks for the help!