Hi,
I am very new to JSM, so apologise in advance if this is a noob question. Also, it's very likely that I might not have configured everything the way its supposed to be configured 
Background:
I have an asset schema configured where I have Objects for "Installations". The Installation object has multiple attributes such as: "customer", "location", "Date of Installation" etc
And in JSM I have added custom fields for all the attributes that I have in that object schema.
Question:
Is it possible to set up automation such that when a JSM ticket is created, and then when I add an "Installation" in the "Installation" field, it automatically edits/updates, the other custom fields on the JSM ticket based on the value added on the Installation field?
As in,
If I add Installation: #123XYZ
automation looks up the #123XYZ object, and adds value of the "customer" attribute to the "customer" custom field in the JSM ticket, "Date of Installation" from the object to the "Date of installation" custom field....and so on.
Once again, I am very new to JSM and Jira's asset management, and can't fingure out hwo to do the above.
Thanks!