I have an application link configured between the two sites showing a 'connected' status. When I go to link a space in my project's knowledge base settings there is no site picker. I've seen this working in another org, I'm just not sure what I'm missing here.
Hi! What you’re trying to achieve is currently not possible. However, I see there are a couple of change requests that you can vote on:
[JSDCLOUD-5782] Support linking non same domain JSD Cloud instances as knowledge base - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
[JSDCLOUD-8335] Integrating Jira Service Desk with Confluence should allow you to link between Cloud sites with different domains - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
HI @Jordan Dowdy
Check the permissions on the remote Confluence in relation to JSM.
See documentation: set-up-a-knowledge-base-so-customers-can-serve-themselves
I updated confluence settings here: Give access to unlicensed users from Jira Service Management | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Supportbut I still do not have the option to select which site to use for linking a space
It's in the documentation, I just can't figure out why that option is unavailable to me.
It is resolved now. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-knowledge-from-confluence-on-different-site/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.