My goal is to make an automation that alerts the lead if someone has been assigned work that has a larger total original estimate than time left in the Sprint.
For now, I have the automation triggered on when the Sprint value is changed. I am able to get the total amount of work in the Sprint using LookupIssues, and am able to get the endDate of the Sprint that the issue is in. I was able to find that a Sprint's endDate is already a datetime value and not just a date value, just like {{now}}.
However, using {{now.diff(triggerIssue.Sprint.endDate).hours}} results in nothing being printed in the log. I even checked this with trying to calculate the time just in the Sprint {{triggerIssue.Sprint.startDate.diff(triggerIssue.Sprint.endDate).hours}}. This also resulted in nothing being printed in the log. I have tried removing the .hours, or replacing it with the pretty option, or the minutes or seconds option, and it always prints nothing. I also tried adding toDateTime to them just in case. I know the datetimes work for startDate and endDate because those print out just fine.
This is my automation:

This is my output in the log:
I am familiar with why that sum value is so high -- I'm alright with that and can format as I need for the comparison later. I just need this diff() to actually give an output to compare with. Appreciate any help anyone can give!