I would like to use the BOARDS functionality but I receive issues from multiple projects.So I'm wondering if it's possible to build a board that displays issues from different projects and have the project field among the filters?
thanks
paolo
Hi @Vismara Paolo ,
Unfortunately, a "Service Management" board can not handle multiple projects like a "Jira Software" board can.
Best regards,
Kris
You think will be possibile in future add this feature?
Hi Vismara,
You can actually create a second board for JSM projects to see if it will do what you want. Since JSM boards are new, they are not specifically mentioned in this article, but it works the same way. Let me know if you try that and need help.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/Creating-a-Second-Agile-Board-for-Team-Managed-or-JIra-Work/ba-p/2115018
in JSM I have multiple projects. My question was : is possible in ONE BOARD seee/filter issues belonging multiple project ?
Yes - did you read the article?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.