Hi,
I have a question about assigning users to issues in a company-managed project.
When I click to assign an issue to an assignee, I can see a dropdown showing unassigned, automatic, 'assign to me', and I am able to search and select other users. I can select the other user as assignee, but as soon as I exit the page or refresh, they are no longer assigned.
All of the users I have attempted to add as 'assignee' are listed under people in the project.
I have checked project settings/permissions and as far as I can see everyone is in the correct group for all required permissions. I even made users administrators to see if that would change anything, but it didn't help.
I have checked the issue security levels and none are assigned.
I have a feeling this is probably something I've missed in the permissions settings but any guidance on how to assign users and keep them assigned would be really helpful!
*edited typo in second sentence