receiving warning of reduce users or downgrade from standard to free account or lose access. HELP
I want to keep standard plan.
Hi @Woody Marvel
Do you pay for the usage of the Standard plan?
This is normally the message you get when you have used the Standard plan as a trail, but you have not provided payment details.
Then your instance needs be downgraded to the Free plan, so only 10 users can be licensed or the access to the instance will be revoked until payment is done.
We are trying to pay but waiting on academic and tax exempt pricing. Sent this: https://support.atlassian.com/requests/CA-2833758?src=email
We are just starting with the 10 user limit for now. Will grow as needed.
Thank you.
Woody Marvel
Reach out to Atlassian and mention this to them that are getting this message and reference the open issue.
That's the only option you have.
Use the following link: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
Marc, yes I have done that and waiting on solid annual price for confluence/jira cloud products. I appreciate the help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.