Hi All,
Can anyone explain me why I see BACKLOG tag(in grey color) on my testcases sitting under Jira Xray Test Repository section? These TCs were executed and passed last sprint.
I found the answer myself. As I had not changed workflow status of Test Cases , they were tagged Backlog under Xray Test Repository(even though I ran Testcases and Passed them in execution status)
Hello @Niru V
It indicates that those test cases are currently in backlog / tagged to some future execution and missing with some prioritization for immediate testing
Else assigned to specific testing cycles or Sprints
Would you able to share a screen shot here to take a clear understanding
Let me find some other options to solution this
Great to know - i was also researching on the Lock symbol and wondering some private more is impacting few areas - However it is nice to know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.