Hello,
We get a lot of email notifications from jira, that makes the approval email not evident , is there a way to customize this email to make it more visible between other emails?
thanks in advance
Hi,
This thread could help you
Solved: How can I customize the approval email? (atlassian.com)
Hi @Fatima AALLA
On top of what Mohamed mentioned, you might want to customize the template of customer notification in terms of the subject section.
Hence a little bit of effect from the users who raise the approval request could be more helpful - highlighting there is an approval request in it and putting the line in the customized subject part.
hello @Zoey Wang , I don't find how to customize subject part, I find only content part
If you are still looking for alternatives, our app Notification Assistant for Jira has an approval feature that can be applied on customized templates.
For more details, we have the documentation on Working with Approvals in Jira Service Management.
Feel free to reach out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.