I want to setup a Jira Work Management Project to manage my program, which has multiple "projects" (as data type: epics) from various Jira Software Projects. However, I can't find a solution that would allow me to do this. Solutions considered:
- If I were setting up a Software Project, I'd use a custom JQL filter on the boards to pull in the epics that live in other Projects. But with Work Management, I don't see an option to do that.
- Another option would be to create a custom workflow to sync any changes on an epic in a Software Project to an epic in the Work Management Project. But given the number of epics I'd need to pull into the Work Management Project, that option is infeasible.
I want to use Work Management because it has other features that I desperately need, such as the calendar view and pages. Note: The epics I need to pull from various Jira Software Projects are specific epics, not all epics in the Project. Can anyone think of a workaround for what I need?