Hello Atlassian Community, I am here asking for your support on ECO-165 . Any votes or support would be appreciated.
I would like Atlassian to implement the ability to provide Validity Dates to Users/Access to Users. In a previously life, I did SAP Security. We were able to set validity dates for a specific user or a specific type of access to that user.
Implementing this feature would decrease liability, save money on licenses, save time during compliance and auditing of systems and accounts.
EXAMPLE: (I would like to give USER 1 Access to "X" in a set date range)
USER 1 System Access (DATE1) through (DATE 2)
USER 1 Group Access (DATE 1) through (DATE 2)
USER 1 Project Access (DATE 1) through (DATE 2)
USER 1 Admin Access (DATE 1) through (DATE 2)
USER 1 Guest Access (DATE 1) through (DATE 2)
USER 1 Firefighter Access (DATE 1) through (DATE 2)