Hello Community šš»!
Very much likeĀ https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/One-user-not-receiving-notifications/qaq-p/1498084.,Ā I noticed that I do not receive Jira notification e-mails from my instance.
I'm currently developing a Forge Application which makes use of the Jira REST API to send notification for issue. Works for all users except mine.
I checked the spam folder, the mail settings.
I triggered updates using another user to get notified.
I used the "Send mail" feature from my instance System settings and picked a group I'm in : everyone except me received the notification.
I therefore suspect I'm somehow excluded from the Jira Cloud e-mail sending scheme.
Questions:
- Can someone from Atlassian check if my e-mail ended up in theĀ suppression listĀ and remove it from the list if applicable ?
- If myĀ mail ID ended up in theĀ suppression list, can we get a documentation about why this is happening ?
- Is there a way for an admin of an instance to fix the notifications without Atlassian support ?
Thanks for your support and clarifications !