I'm trying to set up an automation rule to send an MS teams message when a blog post with the "announcement" label is published in a specific Confluence space. I have set up the rule to use the "label=announcement" CQL condition, but it is not triggering when it is supposed to.
Here is a screenshot showing how I have the rule set up:

You can see here I added some logging actions to verify that the problem is not with the MS teams message action. Note that I clicked "validate query" on the CQL query condition and it says "Valid query. 2 contents found." Clicking this link shows two existing blog posts that match my intended criteria.
This is an entry in the audit log for a blog post which should have triggered the message but did not:

The log shows the following condition evaluated in the IF block:
(id = 33947802 AND label=announcement) AND space in ("BIOIN") If I use this exact query to do a CQL search using the REST API I get the expected single result which is the blog post that triggered the action.