Hey community!
I got a feature request that I am not sure how (if at all) to do it.
Summary and Context
I am an Atlassian admin for a small, membership-based non-profit. Our central office provides services to our chapters, which members belong. Our central office uses JSM and the Help Center to collect requests and reports from chapters. I have a feature request from our membership services unit in our central office which would necessitate automatically creating multiple issues from data provided in a single paragraph custom field on a request received from our help center.
Use Case
It is natural that members of our chapters are ending or changing their membership status with our organization. Chapters would submit a request form and in that form list the names and emails in a single paragraph field, one person on each line. We want to use automation to create one task issue for each line of the value in the paragraph field for our membership services team to reach out to each member provided.

Question
I am not aware of a way to parse out the data provided in the fields and then generate issues based on that data. Any guidance, recommendations, or alternatives are appreciated. We would like to avoid marketplace apps, but we are open.
Thanks!