Hey all,
When creating a Automation rule in Jira, I am running into an issue with the "Issue fields condition" rule.
I made a Select list custom field with about 20 values. However, when I go into Automation and use the Issue fields condition, select the custom field I made, use the "is one of" argument, and select my values, only 15 of my 20 values appear. I need all values to make the Automation rule work. I am using this rule to assign Assignees to a ticket if the custom field contains certain values.
I have tried recreating the rule and recreating the custom field values to see if it would fix the issue. My 5 bottom values are the ones that do not appear in Automation.
Has anyone else encountered this issue? Is it a bug or does Jira place limits on the amount of values you can have in the Issue fields condition? Is there something I'm missing? Any help is appreciated!