Hi Community,
question related to JQL issue search in combination with an Asset object and their attributes. I am wondering if the following use-case is possible to do with JQL in the JSM cloud.
Our issues are always connected to an "Customer" Asset object (Customer is visible as a field on the issue). This customer Asset object has the "Key Account Manager" as an attribute.
Now I would like to see all issues for a specific "Key account Manager" within an JQL.
I can find the key account manager field in JQL search, but when I set a valid name then no issues can be found.
If I look for the customer object in JQL then the correct issues are displayed.
So my question is, how can I look for issue related to an attribute of a connected Asset object?
Like is it somehow possible or do I need to find another solution.
Plan B could be do copy the asset attribute value into a Jira custom field (I know that this would work).
Thanks in advance!
Cheers,
Simon