Looking at :
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-triggers/#Version-created--updated--released I find I am unsure of how the release work and triggered automations interact as well as the definition of "all issues fixed in this version".
The manual process for releasing a version in Jira Software (cloud) using the Kanban Project template has options that configures that particular firing of the "Version released" event

. Specifically Jira asks if issues that are included in the version being released that are unresolved be moved to different, user selectable Version.
My confusion is with this paragraph: "You can use the Version released trigger together with the related issues branch Issue fixed in version to loop through all issues fixed in this version".
1. Does any automation configured as described above run before the unresolved objects are moved out of the version or after? In other words are the unresolved issues considered by the automation engine included in "all issues fixed in this version"?
2. Does the Resolution field play into definition of "all issues fixed in this version" I suspect it does but I cannot find any documentation on how? https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field-968660796.html
Thanks very much for your attention.
My goal with these questions is to create an automation that is able to send alerts on issues related to, issues that remain in the release AFTER all moves are completed, and the version is marked as released.
Note this question was also submited as page feedback for https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-automation-triggers/#Version-created--updated--released