I am unable to find the CSV export option for downloading custom fields. It just shows the all fields option.
Any options available?
Hi @Adil Parmar , when you use the export feature on a filtered list, there are two basic options of inclusion: all fields, or the fields currently being displayed. It sounds like you want to export just the custom fields? Sort of an odd request, but if that is your scenario, you have two options:
Hi @Adil Parmar you need to add the custom field to your columns before export. You can set columns specifically for filters in your Columns selections that way the ones you wish for your export can be defaulted to your Filter.
Hi @Jack Brickey
For the 2nd option, could you specify the steps, because I can see all options as 'all fields'
@Adil Parmar , I believe if you click on the Excel or Sheets icon then the export will be for the current displayed columns. There used to be an option in the drop down export but that has changed.
And this is no longer true outside of DC.Sorry for any misdirection.In Jira Cloud you now have "My Defaults" and "System" as column options for export.I'll leave the answer in JSM Cloud to @Jack Brickey Again sorry for any misdirection.
Yes, same in cloud.
There is no Excel or Sheets icon available. I can just see these options when Clicked on Export. Could you help me with this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.