I was adjust some status and swimlanes and then when I went back into my sprint planning backlog its showing old DONE issues now. Please see screenshots - they weren't there as of yesterday and I would like to change my settings back to whatever I had before to only see not done stories in my backlog.
Hi Maggie,
Usually, this occurs if a resolution is not sent on Done issues or the done status is not mapped to the last column of the board.
The previous communtity post here and the Atlassian article here offer more detail on this that should help to resolve your issue.
I hope this helps.
Regards,
Kristian
Hi, you should be able to see in the 2nd screenshot I have it both checked and mapped. Any other thoughts?
I just swapped Done & Cancelled and that does remove the "Dones" from backlog, but ideally neither would show up. Do I have to put cancelled status under done column?
Yes, you need to map all your "needs no more attention from this team" status into the last column on the board.
I have created a video on how to fix it -
https://youtu.be/871Dwb72Coc1 minute fix
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.