Hello,
Why I cannot delete a form in JSM tickets:
Please ignore - Thanks
Hello @Emery Manayan
Only project administrators are available to delete the forms: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/how-to-create-edit-save-and-delete-a-form/
Also to find out if you are a project lead:
In case you are not an admin, you need to contact the project lead of that project.
I am having the same issue. I am project lead, admin. i don't have the option to delete form from a ticket. I used to be able to do this.
So what was the answer?
It looks like Perisic Nikola is talking about deleting forms from a project, whereas the OP and others who have arrived here are asking about deleting a form from a ticket/issue, not a whole project.
For others looking for an answer See: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Unable-to-Delete-Form-in-Service-Management-Ticket/qaq-p/2623947
and please go vote for the feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-13604
The workaround is:
@Tim Nelson I just added a comment with an "answer" such as it is
Adding to David's answer, the workaround documented in the ticket for reference:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.