Would anyone happen to know if we can add the "Was this helpful?" options to pages that appear for customers in a JSM portal? I'm especially looking for the "Provide feedback about this article" option that's currently present at the bottom of pages in https://support.atlassian.com/
I just provided some feedback to Atlassian on https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-forms/ , and I really like how clicking on "Provide feedback about this article" creates a pop-up form for users to fill out. I'm assuming that filling out the pop-up generates a ticket for the documentation team, which is a feature that I would very much like to have for my JSM project.
Hi @Diana C I found this Suggestion submitted to Atlassian in their Jira system which sounds like what you're looking for: JSDCLOUD-12983
Feel free to vote for and watch it for updates.
Hope that helps.
Thanks! I will definitely up-vote and add myself as a watcher.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.