Hello,
I want to create a folder in sharepoint when a jira issues created for a specific project.
Is it feasible in JIRA automation?
Hi @Rita Saad YOUNES
Do you have a REST API function in SharePoint to call to create the folder?
If so, your rule could call the function using the Send web request action, as described in this how-to article: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Automation-for-Jira-Send-web-request-using-Jira-REST-API/ba-p/1443828
Kind regards,Bill
Hello @Bill Sheboy I used the add-on called Team files that have a feature of create automatique folder in Sharepoint
I am not using the addon Team Files and am not familiar with it.
You may want to contact the vendor's support team, or check their documentation, through their marketplace page.
Hi @Rita Saad YOUNES ,
Thank you for using Team Files. I was about to reply your post when I noticed you are already using it
Here is a blog post showing the automation feature in Team Files for Jira: https://www.teamfiles.app/blog/use-case-4.html
If you need any help, just let me know.
Kind regards,
Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.