I'am trying to sum original estimate field from sub-tasks to parent but isnt work.
My automation rule:
Tarefa_ and Bug_ are sub-tasks types.
My tests:
Rule Logs:
I'am getting a success status but the field doesnt update.
Hi @Rafael Gonçalves Leal -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I do not believe all of the subtask issues' fields are loaded into that smart value. One way to check that is to change your expression to this smart value:
{{issue.subtasks.timetracking.originalEstimateSeconds.sum.divide(60)}}
The Original Estimate smart value is the human-readable one, and cannot be summed.
If that works, great!
If not, instead try using JQL to gather the subtasks for the parent issue, loading them into a Lookup Issues action. Then sum with this:
{{lookupIssues.timetracking.originalEstimateSeconds.sum.divide(60)}}
Kind regards,Bill
It worked very well Bill, thank you so much!!
Awesome!
Which one did you use, the first or the second one?
First one!
I used in my own custom field:
and it works properly
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.