Hello,
I am hoping someone can help with me with the smart values needed to build an automation rule.
The automation rule will trigger when an issue is created. After going through a few issue fields condition, it will create a comment to be added to the issue.
The part that I need help with is I want text/links to display in the comment, but only when a certain field is selected in a multi-select field. For instance.
If Custom ID Field XXXXXX contains "Red" then display:
Red - www.red.com
If Custom ID Field XXXXXX contains "blue" then display:
www.blue.com
There are too many different scenarios for me to build this into the automation rule itself so was hoping to accomplish it this way.
I have a similar rule set up but this ones only displays if the custom field is not empty
{{#if (issue.fields.customfield_XXXXXX.isNotEmpty()) }}
<b>Approval Conditions (Billing)</b>: {{issue.fields.customfield_XXXXXX}}
{{/}}
Can something similar be accomplished but instead of "is not empty", can it be "contains".
Any help you can provide is appreciated! Please let me know if you have any questions.