Hi everyone, I want to share FORM as a payload using Send Web Request (Automation), is there any advice?I guess I can use Custom Data, but i don't know how
This is the FORM I was mentioned before
Hi @MQZ-M. Iqbal Rizaldi ,
When you want to share data which is captured in a form, you can do that in three ways: the easy, the middle and the hard way.
The easy way
The middle way
The hard way
Hi @Rudy Holtkamp Its work!!
Thank you so much, Jira community is awesome!
oh by the way, om my computer I use {{issue.<custom field name>}} instead of {{issue.field.<custom field name>}} I have tried your suggestion but doesn't work in my computer. Nevertheless thank you so much
👍Great to hear that it works!
Sorry, made a typo, should be 'fields' instead of 'field'.
But without it also works (most of the time).
@Rudy Holtkamp I got new problem right now, how if I want to share more than 1 form as a payload (array of object)?I've tried with 1 FORM and it works. But now I want to send array of object (it gets data from multiple form, see pictured below)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.