Is AUTOMATION available for FREE version?
I tried both from global settings and from project settings and I'm not able to see the page at all
Hi @fastcoder I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-960978
Even on free sites, this should still be functional, but it appears that it is not in your case. If you can visit that link, there is an option in the customer portal to 'approve data access'. Doing this might help our support team to more quickly be able to resolve this problem.
Andy
Yes it is or should.
I'm also on the free plan for Jira Cloud and can confirm that automation is possible there
Is there any special settings to be enabled?
I'm trying for the last day or so and not able to get past this page
Thanks
Hi @fastcoder
Automation is included in the free plan. Atlassian offers 100 automation rules per month in the free Plan. For more details, please refer to the pricing section on the Atlassian website at Jira Pricing - Monthly and Annual Subscription Cost per User.
Please navigate to the Settings menu and locate the System section. Within this section, you will find an option labeled "Automation rules." There is no specific setting that needs to be enabled in order for the automation rules to be visible.
I encountered a similar issue when I created a new instance and attempted to open the automation. However, after refreshing the page, I was able to view the rules.
Thank you.
Not that I know of. Are you able to reach the global configuration under "Settings" -> "System" -> "Global Administration"?
Thanks Jerrold,
Still no luck
God knows how many times I have refreshed
Hi @Hauke Bruno Wollentin
Still the same. I have refreshed many time but I still see the same error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.