I thought I'd use releasedDate, but it doesn't seem to support that query.
Hello @Samantha Sileski
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you show us a screen image that shows the actual filter and the results/error you got?
"releasedDate" does not appear to be a native Jira field. Is that a custom field that has been added to your Jira instance?
Or are you trying to get all the issues with a Fix Version value such that the specified Version was set to Released in the past 30 days? I don't think there is actually a native way to do this, specifically.
Hi Trudy,
I am trying to get the issues with a fixVersion (any fixVersion) that was released within the last 30 days. I'm not specifying a version if at all possible.
Thank you,
Samantha
Hi Samantha,
It doesn't appear that there is native support for that.
According to answers on this post, though, it sounds like it can be done if you have the Adaptavist ScriptRunner app.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-use-the-release-date-of-a-version-in-JQL/qaq-p/1753211
HI Trudy,
Isn't ScriptRunner just for Jira for DataCenters? We're on Jira Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.