I am trying to create a rule that will o the following:
When an issue is created -> IF Epic Name contains "abc" OR "def" -> THEN Create Tasks
I am trying to interject a few things into this:
1. If the Epic Name also contains "xyz" I would like it to supersede the "abc", "def" etc and not create new tasks. (I have attempted this by creating the very first condition be DOES NOT CONTAIN but tests still created the tasks.
2. How do I add specific issues to DEPENDS ON in Linked Issues field such as the tasks created within the same automation rule. The task 4 will depend on Task 2 and 3, while Task 6 will only depend on Task 5 etc.
3. For a BEGIN DATE field, what code can trigger adding an XX days to this tasks but only once the Task #1 has been moved into Todo (status change)?
4. For DUE DATE field, what code can trigger adding XX days to this task but only once the Task in front of it has been marked as completed (status change)?


Thanks,
Dean