I would like to know if Jira has any option to determine if resources allocated in different projects of the organization have enough capacity.
Hello @Arensa Prasta ,
When you say resources,what exactly do you mean?
Hi @Nikola Perisic
I mean resource management: different team members' capacity allocation in different projects. For example: I have a team member whose capacity is allocated in different projects. When I am adding work for him in a project, is there a decent way in jira that notifies me that his capacity doesn't allow it? Or reports that show the % allocated in projects per resource. I hope i was clear and thank you in advance
Hello @Arensa Prasta
Yes,now it is clear. On this page you can refer to the Walter's comment:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Content-Archive-questions/capacity-planning-per-resource-in-a-team/qaq-p/2397566
Br,
Nikola
Hi @Arensa Prasta It's Mary from Planyway:)If you want to get a visual representation I'd recommend you to try Planyway workload feature. It visualizes resource capacity across projects and you can easily balance workload right on the timeline view.
for some reason I am not able to find it in the market place
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221297/planyway-resource-planning-project-roadmap-time-tracking?tab=overview&utm_campaign=atlassianquestions&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=atlassiancommunity&hosting=cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.