Is it possible to add Due Date to the card view in a team-managed Software Project? I have the field on the issue view, but I'd love to see it on the card view.
@Ashley Rickard
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Team Managed Software projects don't support customization of the fields that display on cards.
However, some built-in fields will automatically display on cards if the contain data. The built-in "Due date" field is one of those. You need to specifically add the System field named "Due date" to your issue types, not any other custom field named "Due date".
After adding that field, and inserting a value in it for the issue, then the value will display on the cards.
Hi @Ashley Rickard
Welcome to the community!
If you go to the board, click on "More" and go to customize cards section and you can select what you want to display in the card.
Good luck
@Fabian Lim
The solution you suggested is available only in a Work Management project, and the author said they are working with a Software project.
Good catch!
If my response has helped you resolve your issue, please consider clicking the Accept Answer button.
Thanks so much, Trudy. Your response and images were extremely helpful, and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for. I'm grateful for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.