Hi,
I hope I can explain this well enough.
I am trying to create a Confluence page in a specific format using Jira Service Management Automation by sending a web request. I am also taking data from a Jira ticket to populate the page upon creation using smart values.
I have a field which is a multi-select user picker containing 3 users.
I am creating a variable to list these users and add [~ to the start and ] to the end of each user account ID, so the output is [~619fsk884657a0592709f28d4] (example) and then referencing the smart value of the variable in the Web Request - {{Cont}}.
Variable smart value: {{#issue.customfield_10952.accountId}}[~{{.}}], {{/}}

When the Confluence page is created, users who have a simple user ID like in the example above work fine and get mentioned on the page, but users who have "712202:" at the start of their user ID have this part cut off so it doesn't use the full user ID and can't mention this person in the Confluence page.
Can anyone advise why this is happening and a way to fix this, please? I have looked everywhere on the internet and can't find anyone else having this issue.
Thanks